The Foxy Shoes and the Hound

I have officially reached my 70 pounds lost mark so you know what that means...NEW SHOES! Ah...one of my favorite parts of this journey. I don't waste any time getting my shopping on so I headed out early Saturday afternoon to find the newest member of my collection.

No luck at the first store, but located right next to it was a Nordstrom Rack. I decided to wander in and just see if they had anything desirable and Oh boy, did they!

I walked out wearing, (yes, wearing) these hot little shoes:
Aren't they foxy? I love them.

One afternoon nap later.....I wake up to this:

Charlie had completely destroyed one of the heels. Such a tragedy! My new shoes....ruined the same day that I got them! At least I know that Charlie liked them.
I really cannot wait for this destructive puppy phase to pass.

Any ideas how I could make these wearable?

Comments

Kristina said…
Congrats on the amazing loss! And YIKES to the shoe fiasco! I have a Charlie who likes to chew things too (his name really is Charlie).....and depending on bad they are chewed....you could use a furniture stain marker to fix it. you can find them at Lowes. They work great for scars, scratches etc on wood. good luck! Great shoes!
Lara Lee said…
SOOOOO sad!!!!! I would have cried. but Its just cause i'm not that great at being disappointed. So sorry! but good choice on the shoe
Skye-Lynn said…
Oh no! Those are some sexy shoes! What a shame! Bad puppy! ) :
Mad Woman said…
Take them to a shoe fixer (cobbler?) and ask if he can fix them. Chances are he'll at least have some ideas. Silly puppy. They're so cute too!

Well done on the loss!!
Foxy said…
Oh noooooo that would get me so upset! New shoes!
#1Sis said…
Sad Day! Sell the puppy! :) I love the new shoes!
Just Jay said…
OH NO! I think a shoe repair store maybe able to fix it!
CONGRATS I love love love those shoes and your reward could not be better!! keep it up girlie!
erica said…
oh no! puppys cute and so are the shoes. A shoe repair store should be able to fix it. I had a heel break in half and my shoe get scuffed up and they were able to fix it like brand new. xo enjoy your weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway