Dear Self,

Dear Self,

Nice job on your hike this weekend! However, one good workout on a weekend does not take the place of regular workouts during the week. I know, I know, you've been sore. It hurts to walk, but moving your muscles will make them feel better and you'll feel better about yourself. You know you aren't going to get much of a workout in this week since you are going out of town this weekend and have appointments until late in the day on Thursday. So, let's push it tonight. I'm talking HARD. mmmmk?

As for your eating: What was with the footlong? I'm pretty sure you could have been satisfied with just half of that and an apple. Why did you eat the rest? Just because it was there? Well there is a lot of food that is just there. You're going to have to learn how to deal with it.

Also,your snacking habit has gotten a little crazy too. I know you're excited about the pb2 that you just received this week but that doesn't mean you have to eat a whole jar of it in just a few days. How about today we focus on getting the fruits and veggies that make me feel full and give me lots of nutrients.

We have goals. Let's achieve them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway