Try This!

So I've been trying not to make this blog a little too product-review-y but sometimes when you find something you love, you've just got to share it.

I really like peanut butter. Like really, really like it. Only problem is, when you only eat about 1200 calories a day, 190 calories just doesn't seem worth it. I know it is healthy fat but seriously, I'm not spending 1/6th of my calories on 2 tablespoons of the stuff. Enter PB2.


This is peanut butter powder and 2 tablespoons of the stuff is only 45 calories. It is made by roasting the peanuts and then smashing most of the oil out of them and grinding them into a powder.

I love that there are only three ingredients in each jar. Peanuts, sugar (1 gram per serving, I can live with that) and salt.

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that this tastes just like peanut butter. It doesn't. But, when mixed with a banana or when you dip apple slices into it, the difference won't be so noticeable. I've been eating this nearly every day for the past 2 weeks and have about finished my first bottle!

As a matter of fact, My breakfast this morning:



They also make a Chocolate pb2 that is pretty amazing in shakes and on bananas.

You can order PB2 here at bellplantation.com

*Note....I don't know anyone at Bell Plantation. I just seriously like their stuff. :)

Lets share the love. What is your favorite "diet" food find?

Comments

You are the second blogger I have seen who swears by this stuff. It intrigues me because I love peanut butter, especially on apples. I sure do wish they didn't add sugar to it - that is a no-no for PB on my plan. Sigh.
Leah said…
See, I'm a huge peanut butter lover too, so I'll just have to try this stuff. I know a lot of people swear by almond butter and things like that, but I agree... 190 calories doesn't seem worth it. What I really love though is Luna Protein Bars (they're new) the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Peanut Butter ones ARE AMAZING! They're packed with protein and they are absolutely delicious!! :)
Lindsay said…
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I love this stuff!!!! So fun to see others have found it too!!!

ps come do tour de donut with me :)
erica said…
That peanut butter looks really interesting! I think I definitely have to try it out. I so love peanut butter I try to only have 1 Tablespoon instead of two so I can save 90 calories lol.

I temporary stopped Weight Watchers. I am getting married in August and my wedding dress came in a size smaller then I wanted it... I already ordered it one size smaller then I needed so two sizes not fun! Any way I started Weight Watchers my second year of college, and have pretty much done it since... I am 4'11 and weighed about 160/170 not really sure. My Senior year of college I was down to 115 pounds and loving it. When I moved back home and had to adjust to everything I ended up gaining about 8/10 ish pounds back. Well these are pounds that REFUSE to move back off me. So I thought maybe my body needed a little break from Weight Watchers, since currently it's just making me maintain my weight. I am counting calories until the wedding and after that I will be back to point counting. It's basically just to hopefully jump start some more of a weight loss. Hope this all makes sense :]

xo
Yum-this sounds good! I lurve me some PB so this is awesome!

My fave find are those Oroweat Sandwich Thins. 100 cals, lots of fiber and yummy. I like to make mini pizzas on them. So good!
Journey2Goal said…
I LOVE PB2! I use it in my protein shakes. I haven't tried it yet any other way so you have me curious to replace my Jif! If I like it as much that would be SO awesome!
My brother JUST bought this today, I can't WAIT to try it out. They didn't sell it anywhere around us but he went out of town and bought it! I so hope I like it because I so miss peanut butter! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway