July Goals

This week has started off really well. Eating has been on track both days and I'm really enjoying our farmer's market finds. I have eaten a panini with the pesto that we bought twice this week...and its only Monday! Ill definitely be heading back there soon to pick some more up.

It feels so nice to have everything just seem to fall into place. I love when this journey comes easy to me. I feel so reassured that I can do this. That I'll be able to not only reach my goals, but to also be able to sustain them once I get there. Healthy food can be delicious and I'm always reminded of this when I make more of an effort to cook. So....I've decided to set a new challenge for myself. I am going to try to make a new recipe once a week. I know that to stay on this healthy path, I'm going to need an arsenal of healthy, amazing recipes. I'll be sure to place pictures and recipes.

Lately I haven't posted many goals because I always think I'll regret telling you if I didn't make them. Then I realized that you guys are my support. You help me to reach those goals and you deserve to know what I'm striving for. So while my goal this month (yeah, I know its a little late in the month to be telling you a monthly goal...but oh well) is a little bit lofty, I'm going to strive really hard to get there. By the end of the month I'd like to be down to 200 lbs. That gives me about 2 weeks to lose 6 lbs.

Its been done before and I think that if I really work hard, I can get there. Most importantly I think it will help me to refocus. Lately I haven't been as rigid with myself as I was in the beginning. Its like I've been on auto-pilot for the past two months. This challenge should shake me up and remind me why I'm working so hard.

On a lighter note...I'm pretty sure I'll be shoe shopping this weeks. Can you suggest any cute ones?

Comments

Unknown said…
What a refreshing post. Hope you bag some rad shoes!
Such a nice post! It is so nice that you are staying focused, reevaluating your goals and sticking to them!! I so know what you mean about telling everyone what you want and then basically coming back and saying. Ya, I didn't do any of it. It's embarrassing and humbling. And STUPID! So keep doing what you're doing and I can't wait to see those shoes!! I'm all for bold and bright!
Lara said…
yes good goals Lady! New shoes new shoes SEXY ones of course. Since its july you should get Red ones... Or Blue ones... kind of patriotic. haha Keep up the good work! :D
Unknown said…
Can't wait to read your recipes!! AND GO TO AEROSOLES!! We have tons of cute new styles coming in!! Check out aerosoles.com to see what we're selling!! (I know...I'm like a walking advertisement)

Also...just thought I'd let you know...I left you an award over at my blog!!
Skye-Lynn said…
Another post that makes me smile! Thanks for brightening my day! ( :

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway