Weekend plans

So earlier in this post I mentioned that I was headed to Vegas for a weekend. Well that weekend happens to be this weekend and I can hardly wait. Matthew and I only live about 5 hours from Vegas so it makes for an excellent quick getaway.



Friday is my birthday so I'm taking off work and going to America's Playground. (It is my opinion that the day you decide to work on your birthday is the day you are truly old.)

Matthew is from California and all of his good friends are still there so they are driving up to meet us there. It will be fun for Matt since he hasn't seen them since our wedding.

There is one thing that I've been trying to decide though....Do I give myself a free pass on my birthday or do I stick with it? You decide. There is a poll just to the right of this post. My birthday fate rests in your hands. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway