Sleep over with Grandma

I'm feeling hungry. Not because I haven't eaten in a while. Not because I smell something that is delicious. Not because I was just looking at the "This is Why You are Fat" web page.

Nope tonight I'm feeling hungry because I'm spending the evening in the hospital with my grandma and I have to say that I'm a little stressed out about it. She isn't in the ICU anymore but sometimes at night she becomes disoriented and attempts to rip out her feeding tube and oxygen. I'm nervous that I will sleep through it.

I keep telling myself that "Hunger is not an emergency" and that I'm not even really hungry. Hopefully this feeling goes away soon. It not....the cafeteria is open until 3AM :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway