Thank you, Thank you!!

So this last weekend I had the honor of receiving two blogger awards!! Woot Woot! Both of these awards require me to write 7 things about myself that you don't already know. Here goes nothing.

1. I don't eat meat off of the bone. It seems so...barbaric. This drives Matthew crazy as he grew up in a house of fried chicken and chicken wings.

2. I have lived in Utah my whole life.

3. My very favorite food of all time is mashed potatoes and gravy but the mashed potatoes have to be real and the gravy has to be made from scratch.

4. I got married when I was 21 and have yet to regret it. My husband is the best man I know and continues to amaze me. I could not have found someone better than him and I am so blessed to have him.

5. I'm a runner. Yep..that is right. Don't get me wrong, I don't actually run. I've always just known that somewhere deep down inside of me, under all the layers of bad choices, is a runner. I'm excited to uncover her.

6. I'm addicted to TV. Some of my favorite shows are One Tree Hill, Glee, The Office, and Modern Family.

7. I love to cook but I hate the clean-up afterwards so I rarely do it.





I'd like to pass the versatile blogger award on to the following if they would kindly accept it.

Fashion Meets Food

Monica at Confessions of a + sized girl





I'd like to pass the Beautiful Blogger Award on to:



Thanks to River and Dawne for these awards! I'm so lucky to have such supportive people helping me on this journey!

Comments

Lindsay said…
Congrats on your award!!! Loved reading about you.
Kendra said…
You are so sweet! Thank you for the beautiful blogger award.
Mad Woman said…
I got married at 23 and love my husband more today than I did then. It's great.

I loved this list of things about you!
Lara Lee said…
Ah thank you!!! you are too sweet
Ellen said…
Congrats, girl! I think EVERYONE is a runner underneath it all. It's extremely hard, but SO rewarding. Start small and keep building--you will love it! (I say this, but have yet to enter a race because I'm too scared. Maybe this is my summer?!)

http://www.firednfabulous.blogspot.com/
River said…
That number 7!!! One of those things making me wish I was crazy rich. I would wanna cook my own food but I need someone else to clean the stuff up =)

I'm on my way to discover my inner runner too! Hope we won't have to wait that long ♥
Tricia said…
congrats on your awards

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway