Meet the Newest Member of the Family

Hey Everyone! Thank you for all of your sweet compliments and best wishes for my grandma!

I'm sure you are all waiting with baited breath to see my newest pair of shoes so I won't make you wait long to see them. Here they are:
This time it was a little harder to find a pair of shoes because they had to fill two purposes. They not only had to be fabulous but they also had to get me through a weekend in Las Vegas without killing my feet.(More on that trip later) especially since now that I've chosen shoes as my reward Matthew rolls his eyes every time I need to get a sensible pair and not count them.

The best part of these shoes is that they are remarkably comfortable. I don't know that I would go as far as Dr. Scholes and say they "feel crazy good" but it's pretty darn good.


This week's weight loss really did come as a shock to me since I was unable to workout all week with the exception of Monday. I stayed on top of what I ate and tried to get in a lot of extra steps but I knew that they certainly weren't going to add up to a full blown workout. Thank you, Body, for not letting me down this week!


Tonight I'm making shiritaki noodles for dinner. Check back to see how it goes! :S

Comments

M said…
SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER CUTE! <3 them!

Cant wait to hear more deets on the Vegas trip!
erica said…
Wow those shoes are absolutely gorgeous! Love them!!! I have an awesome pair of flats that roll up and I can just keep them in my purse. So if my feet start to kill I can just take out my rolled up flats... love it! Can't wait to hear about your vegas trip!

xo

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway