About me

My name is SherRon and this year I'm losing weight and gaining a fabulous collection of shoes. Here is how it works: I eat less and move more and for every 10 lbs I reward myself with with a new pair of shoes.

I've been on this journey for several months and about 56 lbs. So if you do the math that means that at this point I should have about 5 pairs of outstanding footwear.

Meet the collection:

The first 10 lbs- Miss Me Garnet-8 Shoe.



My 20 lb pair- Madden Girl Setra Faux Suede T-Strap Platforms-

Clearly I was on a bit of a ruffle kick.

My 30 lbs pair- Madden Girl Sabelle Pump
The pair I got are in a dark Burgundy color but this was the only pair I could find.

My fancy 40 lb pair- Rocket Dog Women's Orient Dress Pump

And my most recent 50 lb pair- Madden Girl Jazzii
So there they are. The motivation that has gotten me this far.

Welcome to my blog! Follow me as I work for a more healthy me.

Comments

Lara Lee said…
I love how you motivate yourself. very nice shoes! i need to make some incentives for me as well. Good luck and you're doing great!
River said…
I love it! The first and forth are my favorites. You've been to my blog so you might have noticed I'm rewarding myself with clothing so oh yeahh I'm all for a little shopping for doing all that work! You're gonna lose weight and look perfectly fab!
Congrats on 50+lbs you already lost!! ♥
Love the first pair, they're smokin'! I got a pair of taupe heels in Vancouver that are fabulous. If it weren't for walking around in them (they're sitting shoes) I'd wear 'em to the office!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway