Weigh-in and Recap

Mondays are so hard after a great weekend! Mine was indeed a wonderful weekend so lets get down to talking about it.

I've wanted a bike for months! I work in an office building surrounded by bike trails so I see bikers all day long. They look like they actually enjoy exercising. I want to enjoy exercising...so therefore I need a bike ;). Matt and I have been looking for bikes for a while but never really decided on any. The apartment had been straightened up when I got home and while walking back to the bathroom Matt informed me that he even cleaned our bedroom. Because I was curious to see what he had done with all of my clothes piles I opened the door. A BIKE! Matt bought me a bike! (Have I mentioned before that I'm lucky? I think I have but I'll go ahead and stick another one in just to be safe. I'm the luckiest girl ever!)

After adjusting my helmet and practically riding it out of our bedroom I informed Matt that we needed to go shopping. I'm not going to ride alone...so therefore he needs a bike ;). We spent the evening adjusting things and going for a long bike ride. SO much fun to get out of the gym and freely go wherever I wanted to.

Saturday started off at the bank, setting up new accounts so that we can ditch our old bank. Sorry Wells Fargo. After that I met up with a friend from work and we went up to the farmers market where I got some roasted garlic bread, pistachio pesto, and fresh gruyere cheese. We also picked up a new wedding ring for Matt since his no longer stays on his finger and they just don't make ring snuggies wide enough for men's ring.s

After the farmers market we went to my neice's birthday party. I can't believe that she is three! She was just a baby when I met her! I had to leave early to meet my sister. We rode out to Wendover to see Pat Benatar live in concert.


The concert was really amazing. She still sounds just like she did it the 80's. You never would have guessed that she's 57 years old.

Sunday was spent with one of my best friends and fellow bloggers LaraLee. You can find her at Lardy No More. You should definitely check her out! She lives several hours from me and we haven't seen each other in years but have stayed close. She is also a very talented photographer and offered to do some pictures of Matt and I. Here are some of her beautiful photos:








After our little family photo shoot was over we went to The Red Iguana for dinner. I had a cream cheese chicken enchilada covered in mole sauce. It was so amazing! I probably wouldn't feel too bad about eating all of it if I hadn't eaten my weight in chips and salsa before it even came to the table.

LaraLee and I outside of The Red Iguana.

It was such a great day. I truly am so blessed to have wonderful friends that know exactly what I'm going through trying to lose weight. I have such an amazing support team!

Oh..I forgot to mention, I lost 1.1 lbs and that means I'M OFFICIALLY UNDER 200 lbs! Never again will I see them again. (unless of course I'm pregnant with sextuplets...and lets all cross our fingers that doesn't happen)

Comments

Unknown said…
mmmm I love the Red Iguana!!!! Great choice for a splurge!
Blossom said…
I love your red shoes!
My husband and I bike together. It is a great way to spend time together and get fit too.
divad said…
Welcome to Onderland!!! How exciting. I'll never forget crossing that line. You two look adorable!
Unknown said…
Cute pictures...WHERE DID YOU GET THE DRESS IN THE ONE WITH YOUR HUSBAND?? I LOVE it!! Must have!! Hehe
WTG on the loss!! Woohoo!
GORGEOUS pics-just lovely :)
Sounds like an awesome weekend girl!
Lara said…
I'm so glad the pics worked out so well!!!! It was awesome to hang out with you too and Congrats at being offically under 200! Woot woot!
Foxy said…
You look so pretty!!!!
And those pics are just too cute! Aww now you made me want to come over and do a studio shoot of you two! :D
I have my lil site here www.amber-fox-photography.com :) but i haven't been doing very well lately, got out of the habit (and models :( )
Amber
#1Sis said…
"You bring meaning to my life. You're my inspiration." Way to go sis! You are so amazing and photogenic! Keep it up. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway