Hitting the Reset Button

I'm not proud of this last week. I've mad bad decisions and I've made them on purpose. I've eaten way past the point of being full and I've ignored the voice of reason telling me that I should take it easy.

This last week has been a rough week, even on the day to day stuff. A new position has me stressed at work and the free food that is all over my office has been tempting. Some persistent health issues haven't helped either. But this time is different than all the times before. I know that I can control what I put in my body. I can't control what goes on around me, but I can control how I chose to react to it and this week I've let myself down.



I'm pushing the reset button. I'm going to stick to the plan. I'm not going to go over my calories, I'm going to work out at least five times this next week and I'm not going to have soda unless it is the weekend. I'm going to care, and not just think "I shouldn't be eating this" as I put it into my mouth.

I know how to do this. I've been doing it for the last 8 months and I'm going to continue doing it.

Are you with me? Are you going to hit your reset button and fully commit again?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway