Questions Game

Lyndsay over at Thinspiration tagged me in a question game where I answer 8 questions she made up and then make my own questions and tag my friends. So here goes....

Who's your favorite Muppet?
I never watched the Muppets. I'd probably have to say Kermit just because he puts up with Miss Piggy.
What's your favorite school supply?
Pencil boxes. They were always such a big deal in elementry. I've been considering getting a funky one for my work desk.
What's the best costume you've ever worn?
One year I went as a Chip-munk. I work a monk robe with little bags of chips pinned all over it. I'm all about the play-on-word costumes.
What's your least favorite word?
Anyways. Its anyway. There is no need for the "s" at the end. You covered all of the ways available when you said "Any".
If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Virginia, Alaska wouldn't be too bad either.
Who's your favorite Care Bear?
Are there different ones?
What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Lean Cuisine Three Cheese stuffed Rigatoni. Today I tried the Michelina's version. Mistake.
What's your favorite Broadway musical?
Mama Mia! Matt and I went and saw the movie the night he proposed. Plus....it is just cheesy ABBA music. How could a girl not like that?

1- If you were a spice, what spice would you be and why?
2- Are you more likely to be caught bare-foot or with shoes on?
3-If you could only watch one tv channel for the rest of your life, which channel would you chose?
4-What is your favorite guilty pleasure song? (cheesy, awful...but at the same time, great!)
5- What do you top your salad with?
6- What is your favorite season and why?
7- Are there any animals that absolutely terrify you?
8-What is your favorite low-cal snack?

Alright. I want the following to answer the questions.
LaraLee- Lardy No More

No pressure ladies. Just have fun with it.
Have a great weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha...OF COURSE there are different Care Bears!! Good answers :-)
Blubeari said…
Thanks for stopping by!! C25K was soo hard for me, and I tried a lot of different running programs before it. It is one of the things I am most proud of. BTW, I love your reward system!!! :-)
Kendra said…
Hey, I never really do these things but I like your questions so I'm going to respond tomorrow!
Mom said…
Way to go, girl!
Lose Weight said…
hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your weight lost progress here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway