Freezing Cold

Alright peeps, I'm here for your help. I usually a very cold person and I'm not talking about my personality. What I mean, is that even if a room is at 70 degrees, I'm still chilled. My toes and fingers get the worst of it.

Matt learned this quickly about me and he also noticed that when I'm cold I'm not a very pleasant person. My Christmas gifts last year included a snuggie, an personal space heater, and a down blanket. I guess he likes his woman happy!

Anyway, my latest problem is that after I work out and come back to my apartment to cool down I get really cold. Like teeth-chattering, body shivering-ly cold. I'm not quite sure why this is but I don't like it.


Any recommendations?? Does this happen to any of you?

Comments

Lara said…
I get cold but not teeth-chattering. I know this doesn't sound pleasant when you are warm but take a Semi Warm shower. Its not super hot but it helps get the sweat of and then you will probably turn up the heat as your in there. Just gets your temperature working and your body. I hope that helps.
Just Jay said…
Hmmm, that's interesting, because after a workout, the blood should be moving and coursing around and that should warm you up. I remember reading about this in Self Magazine.

If it's nothing that too serious, I remember reading that strength training to build muscles should help out. Since muscle use more energy to maintain, the metabolism should increase your body temperature (or something like that!).
Foxy said…
Weight loss does that to you. I used to always have hot feet and suffer from sliding in pumps!! now when i get into bed i have ice feet and i always look for my man's to warm up!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am the same, my last boyfriend used to joke about how I could lower the average temperature in the room and help to fight global warming..

My recommendation is lots of snuggling up to your man! If you are still cold - you probably won't care about it ;)
Anonymous said…
Have you considered Anemia as a possibility? I dont know if you've had any bloodwork done, but supposedly Anemics get extremely cold...
Jess said…
I am hot for about 15 minutes, then I do the same thing. I haven't lost near as much weight as you. Maybe you should ask your doctor to be safe. Maybe we are anemic. Who knew?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Where have you been????

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway