SUCCESS!

This is ShaReece again and I come to report what i like to refer to as "TURKEY DAY SUCCESS"! As I woke up this morning, I mentally rehearsed (I know, totally geeky) what I was going to do to make today enjoyable and still be down 2 lbs. by the masquerade. I told myself, "I can have a small amount of anything I want, and a large amount of healthy foods." It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I totally enjoyed my meal with my family.



Although I don't know what the scale will say (no bathroom scale at my parents house) I made way better choices than I normally would have and I didn't even feel the "post dinner turkey coma". I give myself an A for the day and will let you know what the scale says at the beginning of next week.



How did your Thanksgiving 2010 go for you? Success? What did you do to make sure you had success?





Also, I found this turkey comic and thought it was way funny!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I did better than I have in the past, but I think this week will be a gain. I'm disappointed. BUT, I can only do better now!
Anonymous said…
Ohhh ... I don't want to even talk about how I did. LOL It was bad. Oh well, onward and downward!
WTG!! That was kind of my plan too, and I was happy to lose a pound this week :)
#1Sis said…
Congrats to you Val and arsenalfamily! Even little improvements are impressive. And Stephanie, Good attitude. Just keep on making good food choices! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello All

Hello World.

CSN Gift Card Giveaway